Thanks for the info Paul, I knew there was a Win avenue to replace Designer, but had never investigated it. Just trying to get back to what it was before going to 7.3.

"Musselman, Paul" <pmusselman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 2/1/2019 10:01 AM >>>
If you're just using ID to create forms overlays, you don't need any special program to do so. We use any Windows-based program, and print using an IBM print driver to create .PRN files, which can be uploaded to the IBM/i using ACS (Access Client Solutions).

Paul E Musselman
PaulMmn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Buddy McClean
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2019 5:38 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Infoprint Designer

Good Day all,

I know that support for InfoPrint Designer 5733-ID1 has been discontinued with 7.3, I was just wondering if it can be loaded on 7.3 from a DVD. Since the version of the program is V5R4 and it was running fine until moving off of 7.1, it should not care? Don't want to buy a replacement if we can continue using it, even if unsupported. It took the license key, so I thought I would try loading it. Harm?

Thoughts?

Thanks