Thanks Richard, may consider it. They would be left with no worse than the level of support the product has had since V5R4.

Richard Schoen via MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 2/1/2019 1:15 AM >>>
Only thing I will add is that at some point your company or customers will be placed in to a box when you can no longer support them with Infoprint Designer because you choose to either retire or move on to another business area.

Not a good place to be in long term unless your management agrees.

If you're interested in learning more about our replacement technology, take a look at this webinar recording and feel free to reach out for a personal demo or trial if you decide to do something other than perpetuating a dying form technology.
https://www.helpsystems.com/resources/on-demand-webinars/how-get-started-replacing-afp-forms

Whether it's our form technology or something else, please start looking at something to modernize your forms.

Regards,
Richard Schoen
Director of Document Management
e. richard.schoen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
p. 952.486.6802
w. helpsystems.com

message: 5
date: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 09:00:36 +1000
from: Don Brown <DBrown@xxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: Infoprint Designer

We are running infoprint designer on 7.3 without issue. (In exactly same boat as you - while it is working even unsupported we still use it!)

Don Brown