I'm seeing a logging difference between my BRMS full nightly save and my BRMS dedicated system save.
Both jobs submitted via AJS,
same user,
same jobd.

Jobd logging is set:
Message logging:
Level . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : 4
Severity . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : 0
Text . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : *SECLVL
Log CL program commands . . . . . . . . . . . . : *YES

The full nightly save logs per the jobd, *SECLVL.
The system save logging is *MSG.

This may seem minor, but *SECLVL gives important extra detail which is very useful for recovery/migration.
My system save, which I will use for the migration, is missing this detail.

Any one from the group know what might be changing this and how to correct the logging.

Thank You
_____
Paul Steinmetz
IBM i Systems Administrator