Don';t know why clean up would be any harder with savefiles Darryl thee are still library band objects so you would simply use WRKLIBPDM instead of WRKMBRPDM no big difference. Admittedly you'd have to restore to run a query but how often doe that happen? Personally I just dislike multi-member files so much I'd do most anything to avoid them!

All of the WRKxxPDM commands have equivalence in RDi - particularly in the latest version with the PDM interface.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com