Dr, when you say "re flash" do you mean an iASP or an entire "I flash the
LPAR complete, load source and all" Flashcopy?. If iASP I have NO idea
where the plan cache lives and worse, what would happen if the underlying
data changes and the plan cache isn't aware of it (maybe invalidate the
cache when doing a varyoff?), I assume that an entire Flashcopy would bring
the plan cache from the LPAR but, doesn't the plan cache expire on IPL?

Roberto