Tell those Milleneals about how the i is on a different chip set than the
Windows servers. Meaning no viruses that infect Windows servers. Plus your
drives might just be old. I am not a hardware expert. But I never hear of
anyone whose website is on the i getting their site hacked. There is a guy
in Minnesota that has allot of good tools to use in web development. Brad
or Bradley Stone I believe.

On Tue, Nov 27, 2018 at 9:58 PM Armand Borick <armand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>