I'm getting the following error message in RDi while trying to
compile a UIM list panel member. But I don't understand why I am getting
it. The text I've specified for the column headings is easily less than
the screen width and, therefore, should not require two lines of headings.
Help?!?

:list depth='*' maxhead=1 listdef=JOBLST
actor=UIM parms=PRM.

...snip...

:listcol var=OPT usage=INOUT maxwidth=2
help='JLIST/OPTIONS'.
Op
:listcol var=STAT usage=OUT maxwidth=8
help='JLIST/STAT'.
Status
:listcol var=JOB usage=OUT maxwidth=10
help='JLIST/JOB'.
Job name
:listcol var=TTL usage=OUT maxwidth=27
help='JLIST/TTL'.
Job title
:listcol var=LOC usage=OUT maxwidth=20
help='JLIST/LOC'.
Location selection

:listview cols='OPT STAT JOB TTL LOC'.
CPD5B9E - Column heading lines for this LISTVIEW exceeds MAXHEAD.

:elist.

Sincerely,

Dave Clark