We are on V7.2.

Our backup took about 45 minutes longer than normal this morning. We do a
SAVE21 daily. When I narrow it down, I see that library QUSRSYS (which
normally backs up in under a second) took 36 minutes I look at the joblog on
the console and there isn't much detail to see.

2381 objects saved from library QGPL. @ 03:03:07

4340 blocks processed for sequence 46, volume T18309, on device TAP01. @
03:03:09

Receiver QAOSDI1499 in QUSRSYS saved while attached. 03:39:37

.

.

.

1 logical access paths saved or restored. @ 03:39:41

1772 objects saved from library QUSRSYS. @ 03:39:46 ( 12 more
objects than the last Save21)

29 blocks processed for sequence 47, volume T18309, on device TAP01. @
03:40:33 (#COBLIB) (System Log shows this as 03:47:48)

On to the next library.

Why would QUSRSYS take so much longer than normal to process? What can I
look for? I don't need this to occur again with tonight/tomorrow morning's
backup.

Regards,

Jim Hawkins

Programmer Analyst