You could use PSFTP , from full Putty package.

El dom., 28 de oct. de 2018 18:09, Don Brown <DBrown@xxxxxxxxxx> escribió:

Jack, I'm not a savvy Linux user but what os Cygwin going to do for me ?

Is there a package that I would install with Cygwin that will provide
similar function to WinSCP ?

Don Brown

From: "Jack Woehr" <jwoehr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion"
<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 29/10/2018 09:10 AM
Subject: Re: Alternative to WINSCP

C'mon guys, just install Cygwin and use the real thing.

On Sun, Oct 28, 2018 at 4:17 PM Don Brown <DBrown@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Tried Filezilla - same issue.

If I look at the Data change date through WRKLNK it shows 05/10/2018 but
through Filezilla and WINSCP it shows 10/05/2018

Very frustrating.

Thank you for your suggestion - I will have a try of Filezilla and see if
like it any better than WINSCP

Don Brown