This list is _AFTER_ we destroyed the non-necessary tapes...

the oldest tape contains data from 1994

On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 1:52 PM Musselman, Paul <pmusselman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

That brings up an interesting point-- how old is the data, and what is
your company's Data Retention Plan?

We had a large number of older tapes without a matching tape drive, and,
once Legal gave us the go-ahead, we filled a large pallet box with tapes
heading for the shredder.

For any tapes we have to keep that we no longer have tape drives for, we
scrounge for an outside service as needed. We hope that they will never be
needed!

You're in decent shape with *NONSYS saves-- you have the programs that can
understand the data!

Paul E Musselman
PaulMmn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx