From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Jay Vaughn
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2018 8:20 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: iDoctor

The e-mail below is from an external source. Please do not open attachments or click links from an unknown or suspicious origin.

sounds very interesting... yes just produced reports (splf's) for *profile, *stats, *trace and they all lend nothing of real value from a "text report"
standpoint... unless you know EXACTLY what you are looking for.

but this is good to explore and understand the inner workings of what iDoctor will be using

On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 9:16 AM Jim Oberholtzer <midrangel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>