I'm returning from a few days off.

There are four products related to iNav:

The old Client Access version. Get over it. Move on. If you really miss
some function then submit a RFE to IBM to add that function into the
current versions. Windows kept changing and making it harder and harder
to roll out changes to the masses. At some point IBM and the end users
got tired of the Windows interference and worked around it with rewritten
products. This was 5770XE1

The new IBM i Access for Windows, 5770XJ1. Commonly called iACS. They
have a version in there. Many people only use the terminal emulation and
do not even know how to fire up the IBM i Access Client Solutions main
page. Sad. You get this from IBM's ESS website. Updates can be
retrieved from a different site. Some parts (like emulation and file
transfer) require that you install these additional products:
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1021915
On the main page are a LOT of nice features.

The third one is "IBM Navigator for i". It is a web version installed on
all systems which install 5770-DG1, which most people install. It's the
basic IBM http support. You must be current on the group ptf for http.
You can fire it up by:
http://youribmi:2001

There is a fourth one I've not tried in a decade or so. IBM i Access for
Web 5770XH2
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/ssw_ibm_i_73/rzamm/rzammaccessweb.htm