From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Luis Rodriguez
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 1:45 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Is there a way to step through an SQL from Run SQL Scripts on PC

Kendall,

Visual Explain has an Index Advisor option (or words to that effect). Check what would it suggest to you (maybe all you need is a new index).

Regards,
Luis
Luis Rodriguez

--

On Tue, 25 Sep 2018 at 14:04, Kendall Kinnear <Kendall.Kinnear@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Thanks everyone. I was hoping for something to help with the review
but I'll do the manual process. Unfortunately the visual explain view
of this query looks like a 100 year old oak tree, a whole lot of branches!!!

Respectfully,
Kendall Kinnear
System Analyst
Standard Motor Products, Inc.