Snippets from one of my programs.

* Retrieve users authorized to an object:
D RtvUsrObjAut Pr ExtPgm( 'QSYRTVUA' )
D RuRcvVar 32767a Options( *VarSize )
D RuRcvVarLen 10i 0 Const
D RuFdbInf 256a Options( *VarSize )
D RuFdbInfLen 10i 0 Const
D RuFmtNam 8a Const
D RuObjPth 4096a Const Options( *VarSize )
D RuObjPthLen 10i 0 Const
D RuError 32767a Options( *VarSize )

* Clean the security off the IFS object.
c Eval Ruobjnam = '/medtron/mcera/' + @prac

c Callp Rtvusrobjaut( rurcvvar
c : %size( rurcvvar )
c : rufdbinf