before running you can see what you library list set to:

SELECT * FROM QSYS2.LIBRARY_LIST_INFO

Bryan

Steinmetz, Paul wrote on 8/29/2018 2:11 PM:
Rob,

By adding the library that contains CUSRMSG to my interactive library list, I got rid of the CPF2407 Message file CUSRMSG in *LIBL not found.
I'm not sure why the SQL was complaining about that CUSRMSG file.

Rerunning the SQL, still have the below messages/errors.

Message ID . . . . . . : CPF503E
Date sent . . . . . . : 08/29/18 Time sent . . . . . . : 14:08:51
Message . . . . : User-defined function error on member QSQPTABL.
Cause . . . . . : An error occurred while invoking user-defined function
JOBLOG_INFO in library QSYS2. The error occurred while invoking the
associated external program or service program QDBSSUDF2 in library QSYS,
program entry point or external name QSQJOBLOG, specific name QSQJOBLOG. The
error occurred on member QSQPTABL file QSQPTABL in library QSYS2. The error
code is 1. The error codes and their meanings follow:
1 -- The external program or service program returned SQLSTATE 42704. The
text message returned from the program is: JOB 776228/QUSER/QZLSFILE NOT
FOUND .

Message ID . . . . . . : CPF5104
Date sent . . . . . . : 08/29/18 Time sent . . . . . . : 14:08:51
Message . . . . : Cancel reply received for message CPF503E.
Cause . . . . . : Either a cancel reply was received from the operator or
the program, or the system used a default reply. The cancel reply was
received for message CPF503E in file QSQPTABL in library QSYS2 with device
or member QSQPTABL.

Paul