Look in the properties for the ACS icon. It's most likely using
acslaunch.exe You need to add the "-vm" to it and point to the JDK
whereever it is.

A short while ago (last week I think) Tim Rowe posted a nice guide to all
of this. Look in the archives for it.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects