got it. thank you.

going to try 8 then 9 and see how it works out.

i am running EGL which at this point maxes out on java 1.8.

On 8/7/2018 5:26 PM, Pete Helgren wrote:
Reference was to MY hardware, it won't run on 7.3!   No limitation on *Tomcat* running on 7.3 that I know of unless it has to do with a PTF on Java or something....

My guess is that if you use Java 8 and Tomcat 9 on 7.3 it will run, with the settings I gave you.  Unfortunately 7.3 won't be an option for me until I upgrade my hardware.

Pete Helgren
www.petesworkshop.com
GIAC Secure Software Programmer-Java
Twitter - Sys_i_Geek  IBM_i_Geek