Upon further reading I see that I was overly focused on a few things on
your reply. One was your error of MF993xx when you meant MF992xx.

What we can differ on is whether or not it is a good idea to put MF992xx
on first. My experience is that failure to do so requires an extra IPL
which is not automatically done. Sometimes even some difficulty getting
the additional PTF's to load unless that is applied first. Another
experience is that the MF992xx normally comes out much earlier than the
actual TR group. Often the MF992xx will come out in time for one
quarterly cycle of maintenance while the TR group comes out in the next
quarterly cycle. This one is shaving it very close to the bone. Actually
due out on Friday of our scheduled quarterly maintenance. Kind of like
how do I get it on RACK2 and RACK3 (normally done before Friday) before
putting it on our main production RACK1 that Saturday? Something I'll
have to work out.