Vern is correct...

But ACS (and iNav?) will both show you
"Last Query Use" / "Query Use Count"
"Last Query Statistics Use" / "Query Statistics Use Count"

So you can decide if it makes sense to delete an index.

Charles

On Sun, Jul 29, 2018 at 7:32 PM Vernon Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi Don

You might know this already, but the archive might not - indexes might
not be used to retrieve rows, it might just be used by the optimizer to
be sure the best choice is being made.

So you don't necessarily want to delete indexes if they don't seem they
were used for retrieving rows.

Cheers
Vern