From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Rob Berendt
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2018 5:50 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: V7R1 SQL performance

I would have thought that, if you upgraded to 7.1 only a month ago,
and you put on the 7.1 PTFs just last weekend
you would have gotten few if any new PTF's, unless,
- you didn't apply any PTFs when you upgraded to 7.1 (a huge no-no unless
you're one of those gods who generate their own distribution media with
the latest PTFs on a frequent basis)
- you used an ancient copy of PTF's shipped to you a decade or so ago with
7.1

This late in the game I would suspect there would be few dramatic 7.1 PTFs
which would change SQL function like that. But, what the hey, you're
paying through the nose for extended support, open a ticket.