From: Justin Taylor [mailto:JUSTIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2018 1:17 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Agile coming to our shop (supposedly)

My IBMi team doesn't really follow a development model. Each dev has their
own unofficial set of apps and practices.

My favorite idea from Agile is incremental releases, something I've been
doing since before hearing about Agile. I have seen strong resistance to
incremental releases from Windows devs and management. Our Windows team is
dead-set on epic releases. I've also had managers get very irate when I do
incremental releases. They're adamant for all-or-nothing.