Original File Record Info:
Record Format Level
Format Fields Length Identifier
PFDLYT 191 1791 2988BCEAE18FD

Recreated File from Original DDS Record Info:
Record Format Level
Format Fields Length Identifier
PFDLYT 191 1791 2988BCEAE18FD

Newly created file from generated SQL script from original table.
Record Format Level
Format Fields Length Identifier
PFDLYT 191 1791 298742B2218FD

When generating the SQL script using I Access Client Solutions I got this
message in the body of the DDL.

-- SQL150D 10 TIMFMT in column DTIMEISS ignored.

In the original DDS specs the field had TIMFMT(*HMS)

DTIMEISS TIME 8 8 1293 Both DTIMEISS
Field text . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : TIME ISSUED
Time Format . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : *HMS
Time Separator . . . . . . . . . . . . . : ':'
Coded Character Set Identifier . . . . . : 37

But the newly created table from the DDL shows:
DTIMEISS TIME 8 8 1293 Both DTIMEISS
Field text . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : TIME ISSUED
Time Format . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : *ISO
Default value . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :
CURRENT_TIME
Coded Character Set Identifier . . . . . : 37

Thanks

Hoss