Hi Jim

Are you running Flask natively on the i ? using the Python 5733OPS
component as a base ?

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 12:41 PM, Jim Oberholtzer <
midrangel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Richard is exactly right. We must start moving into areas where we can
present the new workers with what they expect. .Net, Java, Python (My
company has centered on Python/Flask for development after flirting with
several other technologies), node.js and others all offer the opportunity
to get into the new world at nearly no cost for the technology. Another
poster reminded us that the new entrants into technology will never enjoy
character mode development (5250) so they will learn some business and then
move on to where they can enjoy development.

In my view it's business critical to do so.

Jim Oberholtzer
Agile Technology Architects

On Jun 26, 2018, at 5:56 AM, Richard Schoen <Richard.Schoen@helpsystems.