Hi,
Thank you all three for your responses.
We still have the original licensing documents provided with the machines.
I've never had to do open it before so i thought the CD was inside.
I would like to try the solution you proposed but i'm not very confident my
tape drives are still properly working and i would like to avoid killing my
machines if the save restore fails, because i would be unable to reinstall
it. We don't need the data present on the system, we already saved
interesting things via FTP. First i will do what you suggested : saving the
systems on tapes. Then i would like to find official install media in order
to have an emergency solution in case of fail.
Do you know someone who could provide me CDs or ISO files i could buy?
Thank you guys for your help!
Felix