From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jack Kingsley
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2018 6:25 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: webaccess.war

Is there any logging for this product, I believe there are some logs in the IFS. Maybe your HTTP needs to be fine tuned.

On Sat, May 26, 2018 at 8:50 PM, Don Osmond <don.osmond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I spoke too soon. I had the ports I needed wrong so I deleted the
IWA85 I had created and created it again. Then ran the same commands
and now get the same error I got before.

[cid:image002.jpg@01D3F533.2DB266C0]