Rob,

Since P9 is new, there may only be one firmware level available.
Firmware history is displaying only one level.

This package provides firmware for Power Systems L922 (9008-22L), Power System S922 (9009-22A), Power System S914 (9009-41A), Power System S924 (9009-42A), Power System H922 (9223-22H) and Power System H924 (9223-42H. ) servers only.

The firmware level in this package is:

VL910_073 / FW910.00

Power9 System Firmware Fix History - Release levels VL9xx
Firmware Description and History

VL910
For Impact, Severity and other Firmware definitions, Please refer to the below 'Glossary of firmware terms' url:
http://www14.software.ibm.com/webapp/set2/sas/f/power5cm/home.html#termdefs
VL910_073_059 / FW910.00

03/20/18 Impact: New Severity: New

New Features and Functions