From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
midrange
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2018 7:24 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: Forms Problem on InkJet

Jerry,

You did not mention that it has ever worked on this printer - so I assume
not.
The message is from the printer, not the system, so may be a limit of the
printer (check the printer specs on how to handle odd sized paper).

Also, assuming the system throws a Change of Forms message - make sure the
admin answers with as "G" to change, and not an "I" to ignore - that leaves
the system thinking you are printing on the previous form , whatever that
was...
Check this
https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Inkjet-Printing/Printing-special-forms-checks-
improper-alignment/td-p/6237894
https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01824353

Also - what printer definition on the Power I (in detail) and does it match
the actual model, and does it match what IBM recommends for this printer?
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1019534

Is there a customizing object defined for this printer?

Jim Franz