From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Rob Berendt
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2018 10:58 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: invalid password and QZRCSRVS

No, in general a 5250 session would not be using these. However I am seeing some weird stuff like User ROB from client 127.0.0.1 connected to server.
in the joblog for one QZRCSRVS job here.
Actually WRKOBJLCK ROB *USRPRF shows three of these jobs and they all say I'm coming from the local loopback address.

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755