The lines you are highlighting indicate that it connected, and that you
trust that st.concursolutions.com are who they say they are (you have
trusted their host key). After that I moves on to proving that you are
who you say you are. It says that it can take passwords or public keys.
Your side offers the id_rsa public key, and the other side immediately
comes back and asks again for something different. That means that the
issue is on the other side now. They either don't have your public key
loaded ( you did give it to them correct? ) or they have some other
config issue on that side. You could try and connect with two v's sftp
-vv and see if the extra debug gives some more information, but most
likely someone at concursolutions.com will have to look at their logs
and config and see what is happening.

I did the sftp command again with -v to get debug data. The userid I'm
using
is ccuser. In Navigator I see files id_rsa, id_rsa.pub, and
known_hosts in
directory /home/ccuser/.ssh.
Don't the lines below that I've marked with '<<<<<<<' indicate that
the
connection was made and the host key was found in my known_hosts file?
Isn't that enough to make the connection?

sftp -v st.concursolutions.com
debug1: Server host key: ssh-rsa
SHA256:wbb2bQRmDJqQaLbuYKsnGdxQ40mIIedeXChRsAYC3ig
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
debug1: Host 'st.concursolutions.com' is known and matches the RSA
host
key. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
debug1: Found key in /home/ccuser/.ssh/known_hosts:1
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
debug1: SSH2_MSG_NEWKEYS sent
debug1: expecting SSH2_MSG_NEWKEYS
debug1: SSH2_MSG_NEWKEYS received
debug1: SSH2_MSG_SERVICE_REQUEST sent
debug1: Authentications that can continue:
password,publickey,keyboard-
interactive
debug1: Offering RSA public key: /home/ccuser/.ssh/id_rsa
debug1: Authentications that can continue:
password,publickey,keyboard-
interactive
debug1: Trying private key: /home/ccuser/.ssh/id_dsa
debug1: Trying private key: /home/ccuser/.ssh/id_ecdsa
debug1: Trying private key: /home/ccuser/.ssh/id_ed25519
debug1: Next authentication method: keyboard-interactive
Password Authentication
debug1: read_passphrase: can't open /dev/tty: No such device or
address
debug1: Authentications that can continue:
password,publickey,keyboard-
interactive
Password Authentication
debug1: read_passphrase: can't open /dev/tty: No such device or
address
debug1: Authentications that can continue:
password,publickey,keyboard-
interactive
Password Authentication
debug1: read_passphrase: can't open /dev/tty: No such device or
address
Received disconnect from 12.129.29.5: 11: Too many bad
authentication
attempts!
Disconnected from 12.129.29.5

Kevin Bucknum