First these guys are about 1 month old so only enough time to possible make one HIPER even if they qualified.

Second I think it depends on the definition of important / critical and HIPER to make that call.

Understand that these PTFs do not affect the system or TCP/IP or disk support or the database or the web servers or currently operating code. In other words their absence has zero affect on the operation of your server or your business. So at least in my view they do not meet the definition of HI (High Impact) or PER (PERvasive).

Sure they muck up your compiles and for your team that's an issue. Fortunately is easily resolved with these PTFs which are able to be applied immediately.

But that's the view from my chair.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.Frankeni.com