From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of DrFranken
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2018 1:54 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: P7 8205 to P9 S914 or P9 S924 - P20 to P10 license transfer issue

I pummel my inside guy who does eConfig. :-)

Honestly I realize that the option may not be there but it makes no sense whatever. The customer has a very standard P20 machine in that 740. He wants to move to a very standard P10 machine. That is 'Down' in my understanding I'd have to ask Alison why such a transfer isn't in there. Honestly it sounds like a bug or oversight. There could be a reason I suppose but again I'd certainly ask as it sounds like a very legit move that would come up reasonably frequently.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.Frankeni.com