Paul; I am presuming you are just changing the output queue specified on
file QPJOBLOG using an automated method ?

Don Brown

From: "Musselman, Paul" <pmusselman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/03/2018 04:43 AM
Subject: RE: probably dreaming but...

If you use *DETATCH you will no longer be able to search by job (since the
'job' as such is no longer in the system); you'll have to know which
output queue has the joblogs you're looking for. And then search the
queue looking for the file with the right date and then the right job...

One thing to spread out the joblogs- we assign a different joblog output
queue for each day of the week (and 1 for weekends). So today's joblogs
will be in output queue JOBLOGFR.

Paul E Musselman
PaulMmn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx