From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jim Oberholtzer
Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2018 1:44 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Switch from twinax console to operations console

Keep in mind that machine is limited to V4 so V7R3 documentation is
not
going to be entirely accurate. (close but.....)

Jim Oberholtzer
CEO/Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 6:11 AM, Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Switching from one console type to another when the current console
is
not operational
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/ssw_ibm_i_73/rzajr/
rzajrswitchconsolenotoperational.htm

Using the console service functions (65+21)
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/ssw_ibm_i_73/
rzajr/rzajrfunctions6521.htm

Changing from one console type to another
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/ssw_ibm_i_73/
rzajr/rzajrchangeconsoletype.htm

<snip>
For additional information, see the section "Establishing a Console
Connection to IBM i" in the GettingStarted document provided with
IBM
i Access Client Solutions.
</snip>

IBM Certified System Administrator - IBM i 6.1 Group Dekko Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E