Paul:

Two answers: If you TEST THE RESTORE no I think you'll be OK, but, big
but, until you've tried a recovery, chances are the first one or two will
fail in some way. Restoring individual objects is a different animal than
a recovery. So assuming a test and you've stepped on any land mines
already, should be good to go. It sounds like you understand how to use
the categories well.

Answer 2: Unless you know the special steps needed for a full recovery,
and have them documented , then you're bound for heartache and headaches if
you really get into a recovery situation. You'll need help.

Jim Oberholtzer
CEO/Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 12:23 PM, Musselman, Paul <