Sorry to confuse you. When an LTO is written to, the system information
that is writing the tape is part of the header, so while you used option 21
from the save menu the system information is still there on the tape. BRMS
and Media and Storage Extentions will honor the system name, it when you
get it into a library and you can use the WRKMLBBRM command it's best to
just open the tape up to any system.

Jim Oberholtzer
CEO/Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects