None at all. It's just that Help Systems was unable to help us get it
working. That help came from elsewhere.

On Mar 3, 2018 1:41 PM, "Richard Schoen" <Richard.Schoen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Well SMTP/400 is a command line product for sending emails that does much
the same thing as ESend. Not part of Esend licensing that I'm aware of.

Are you guys having issues relaying with Esend ?

Regards,

Richard Schoen
Director of Document Management
e. richard.schoen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
p. 952.486.6802
w. helpsystems.com
------------------------------

message: 3
date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 07:51:14 -0500
from: Jeff Crosby <jlcrosby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: SMTP Confusion

" If you're open to commercial options and your business already uses any
HelpSystems products, we have a product called SMTP/400 that runs natively
on IBMi and can authenticate against Gmail."

We use Esend (which is HelpSystems) extensively and relay through Gmail.
Esend uses the IBM SMTP server. What about SMTP/400 for an Esend user
like us?

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 10:02 PM, Richard Schoen <