" If you're open to commercial options and your business already uses any
HelpSystems products, we have a product called SMTP/400 that runs natively
on IBMi and can authenticate against Gmail."

We use Esend (which is HelpSystems) extensively and relay through Gmail.
Esend uses the IBM SMTP server. What about SMTP/400 for an Esend user like
us?

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 10:02 PM, Richard Schoen <