Well that is awesome glad you got the fix.

HOWEVER I WAS just going to point out that this exact sort of issue is why we use a partition to ONLY host things and nothing else. As I recall there was a significant change from i 7.1 to i 7.3 in the way NWSSTG are stored and I'm quite sure you cannot bring them back.

I could be wrong on that but I messed around at one point with that and was not able to make it work. Now possibly they were Created on i 7.3 not originally i 7.1 NWSSTG objects but I don't recall.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.Frankeni.com