<snip>
v7r1, on latest TR. We're on the second to latest cume.
</snip>

Ok, so we all know that time is ticking on 7.1. And depending on what
you're doing it's already dead. I'll leave that there.

- The latest cumulative package for i 7.1 is: C7192710
- Cumulative package C7192710 began shipping worldwide:
28 Jul 2017.
- Date cumulative PTF package instructions last updated:
28 Jul 2017.
- NO ADDITIONAL CUMULATIVE PACKAGES ARE PLANNED.
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas4SF98035
But you're not using that. You're using this:
C6320710, which, based on it's name, was ready roughly the 320th day of
2016.
Pretty darned old.
You claim you are running the latest TR. Well that came out in 2015 so
that's nothing to brag about. It's a few cume levels back. IBM did issue
one resave since then for some particular hardware (no, there is not a
snowball's chance in hell they will do it for Power 9).
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1022070

So, I would upgrade your OS to 7.2 or 7.3 depending on hardware, etc. If
all is good I would go to 7.3 because it obviously takes an act of God to
upgrade OS and you would probably be on whatever you upgraded to for quite
some time.
Failing the upgrade I would
- Install Java 7 and Java 8 if you do not already have them installed.
They will not be on media and you will have to download them from ESS.
- Install the latest cume
- Install the latest Db2 group ptf.
- Install the latest hiper group ptf
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas4PSPbyNum