IBM Power System S914 server helps deliver the entry offering into the POWER9 family of servers, offers industry-leading integrated security and reliability, and is cloud-enabled out of the box with PowerVM technology

http://www-01.ibm.com/common/ssi/ShowDoc.wss?docURL=/common/ssi/rep_ca/3/897/ENUS118-023/index.html&lang=en&request_locale=en

The IBM(r) Power(r) System S914 (9009-41A) server easily integrates into your organization's cloud and cognitive strategy and delivers industry-leading price/performance for your mission-critical workloads.

Deliver superior price/performance for your mission-critical applications with room to scale in IBM AIX(r), IBM i, and Linux(r) environments.
Help guard against security threats because of the server's features, reliability, and performance.
Harness the integrated virtualization capabilities of the server to rapidly deploy, optimize, and recover workloads.
Migrate from previous IBM Power Systems(tm) servers with Live Partition Mobility capabilities. Every new Power S914 server comes with a temporary IBM PowerVM(r) license for your old server to support a seamless move to IBM POWER9(tm) technology-based servers.
Use this cloud-enabled server to build an agile, containerized cloud on a server platform that is optimized for data and cognitive services.
Extend IBM i, the integrated operating system, and connect to the cognitive capabilities of the IBM Cloud using secure APIs.

The Power S914 server is a powerful 1-socket server that ships with up to eight activated cores and I/O configuration flexibility to meet today's growth and tomorrow's processing needs. The server features:

The following fully activated POWER9 processor module configurations in a 19-inch rack-mount, 4U (EIA units) form factor.
4-core typical 2.3 to 3.8 GHz (max)
6-core typical 2.3 to 3.8 GHz (max)
8-core typical 2.8 to 3.8 GHz (max) (rack-mount configuration only)
Up to 1024 GB of DDR4 memory
Storage backplane options:
Eighteen SFF-3 Bays/Dual IOA with Write Cache.
Twelve SFF-3 Bays/RDX Bays.
Split feature to 6+6 SFF Bays: Add a second SAS Controller.
Twelve SFF-3 Bays/RDX Bay/2 EXT PT.
Optional PCIe3 NVMe carrier card with two M.2 module slots
Expansion capabilities for the EXP24SX SFF Gen2 bay Drawer
Hot-swap PCIe Gen4 and Gen3 slots
Integrated:
Service processor
EnergyScale(tm) technology
Hot-swap and redundant cooling
USB 3.0 ports
Two HMC ports
One system port with RJ45 connector
Two hot-plug, redundant power supplies
19-inch rack-mounting hardware (4U) and tower option

Paul