From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rob Berendt
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2018 10:47 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Power 6 and Power 7 (perhaps not 7+) firmware

Apparently the latter service is everything but firmware.

Every Tuesday, after 9amET I check this site https://www-01.ibm.com/common/ssi/apilite?infotype=an&infosubt=ca&lastdays=7&ctvwcode=us&hitlimit=200&appname=USN
I was skiing at Bittersweet yesterday so I checked it today.

This site is often messed up and I pick the top summary letter and often have to ignore the date as it sometimes doesn't get updated. But, in general, it works.

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755