if it's going to get the cheapest Linux hardware, grab an old P120 Laptop for a single buck
(the seller will be glad to get rid off it). It will be able to run some old linux :)

but to be honest, running Linux on Power is only suitable for some application
doing more than serving one html document per minute.

-h