Host is i 7.1 (face plant).

Yes that's yer problem. So the only option with the old releases is to specifically limit what you don't want to share and the default is share all. If you do limit some devices though, as soon as you create another OPTVRTnn it will be instantly shared!!

And FYI we NEVER share optical or tape on the same NWSD as disk. I'll let you noodle why that might be.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.Frankeni.com