Are the commit levels the same?

-----Original Message-----
From: Denis Robitaille [mailto:denis_robitaille@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2018 4:16 PM
To: MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RUNSQL behavior difference with STRSQL

Hello all,

First, we are at OS 7.2

I am trying to create a program that will list all the libraries with a certain pattern to their name. to develop and test the correct SQL statement, I used the STRSQL command.

Here is the command I want to run in a program:

create table qtemp/gei0192t as
(select schema_name from sysschemas where schema_name like 'CDTA___16' or schema_name like 'RHUSAV___') with data

This works just fine when I am in STRSQL.

So I created a CL program into which I call this same SQL statement with RUNSQL.

When I run the CL program, I get the error CPF4328 Member GEI0192T not journaled to journal *N.

Does anybody knows why I get this error when the SQL statement is in a CL program and works just fine if I run it interactively?

Thanks

[cid:image001.jpg@01D1F7D9.2487F9B0]<http://www.cascades.com/_home>

Denis Robitaille
Chef de service TI - Solution d'entreprise Infrastructure et opérations

CASCADES CENTRE DES TECHNOLOGIES
412 Marie Victorin
Kingsey falls(Québec) Canada J0A 1B0
Tél : 819 363 6100 Poste :52130