About all I can offer are my sympathies. The first time I tried looking one up online, it wasn't there. I called in referencing the PMR#. The tech said it didn't exist, so he created a new one and transferred me to the actual IBMi support people. They could see the original one.

Now, I just create a new PMR online referencing the one WRKPRB gave me.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Berendt [mailto:rob@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2018 8:06 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Problem ID's with WRKPRB and how to look them up on the web

When I do a WRKPRB and it generates a problem I cannot find it on the service request site.
CPC8C03
Message . . . . : Problem reporting complete. Service number is
85965,082,000.
Cause . . . . . : Problem 1800825305 has been sent to IBM service
support.
The service assigned number for this problem is 85965,082,000.
To see the results, use the Work with Problem (WRKPRB) command or the

Display Problems (DSPPRB) command.

I go to the service site and cannot find it.
I open a new pmr and ask why I cannot find it.
The IBM guy says he can find it. And as far as the website he says something to the effect of not my monkey, not my circus and suggests I leave feedback at the website.

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755