At one company, we printed multiple copies of a packing slip and had them
staple with the machine each time. The only problem was that it waste a
staple on one page packing slips. Plus people had to remember to put
staples back into the machine.

At another company, we printed multiple copies of a packing slip on white
and pink paper from different drawers. The could separate things by color
with ease and they didn't mind stapling the packing slips themselves.

Thanks,
Greg Martin
mailto:mr.gamartin@xxxxxxxxx