It's not my RFE :)

I'd just write an Ublu script to generate the SQL. I'm all into languages
that generate languages that generate languages .. :)

On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 1:56 PM, Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Submit the rfe...
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1015918

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

From: Jack Woehr <jwoehr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01/15/2018 02:50 PM
Subject: Re: "Missing" functionality ?

myPHPAdmin does this for MySQL tables ... there's nothing to do this for
Db2?

On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 1:26 PM, Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thank you for that explanation.
I think I have it now.

You want something that extends the "generate sql" capability to also
populate the table such as this example 5 from knowledge center,
INSERT INTO DEPARTMENT (DEPTNO, DEPTNAME, ADMRDEPT)
VALUES ('B11', 'PURCHASING', 'B01'),
('E41', 'DATABASE ADMINISTRATION', 'E01')

You could try submitting a RFE.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive