Perhaps reviving an old project, such as DotGnu, may be a good solution, according to the site, it supports AIX ( https://www.gnu.org/software/dotgnu/ )

* "DotGNU Portable.NET
<https://www.gnu.org/software/dotgnu/pnet.html>, an
implementation of the Common Language Infrastructure (CLI), more
commonly known as ".NET", includes everything that you need to
compile and run C# and C applications that use the base class
libraries, XML, and Systems.Windows.Forms. Currently supported
CPUs: x86, ppc, arm, parisc, s390, ia64, alpha, mips, sparc.
Supported operating systems: GNU/Linux (on PCs, Sparc, iPAQ,
Sharp Zaurus, PlayStation 2, Xbox,...), *BSD, Cygwin/Mingw32,
Mac OS X, Solaris, AIX."

I have all the source in my GitHub ( https://github.com/bencz/DotGnu )

Alexandre S. Bencz

+55 {15} 997-980-511