Hi!

This is something interesting and I was thinking and talking about it with Mark Waterbury, I have an old project that I wrote in order to run compiled programs for the .net architecture, on several devices, like android, and at the time, Linux and also windows!
This virtual .net machine that I wrote, it does not compile the OPCODES for a specific architecture, the machine simply interprets each opcode and goes running the program...
As I wrote the VM in ISO C99, I'm thinking of porting it to os400 to be able to run some compiled programs for the .Net architecture

Alexandre S. Bencz

+55 {15} 997-980-511