Sorry this is long. We can move it to email if needed :)

I was actually doing a little test Aaron B mentioned to do with ssh.

It looks like it runs and logs in just fine. Just fails with the Shell access is disabled error.

Aaron just sent a note that I shouldn't need command access, so wondering if I should set my SSH key on the repo or at the user level or both ?

Thanks 😊

Command line: ssh -v git@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Response:
------------------------
OpenSSH_6.9p1, OpenSSL 1.0.2h 3 May 2016
debug1: Reading configuration data /QOpenSys/QIBM/ProdData/SC1/OpenSSH/openss
h-4.7p1/etc/ssh_config
debug1: Connecting to bitbucket.org [104.192.143.1] port 22.
debug1: Connection established.
debug1: identity file /home/richard/.ssh/id_rsa type 1
debug1: key_load_public: No such file or directory
debug1: identity file /home/richard/.ssh/id_rsa-cert type -1
debug1: key_load_public: No such file or directory
debug1: identity file /home/richard/.ssh/id_dsa type -1
debug1: key_load_public: No such file or directory
debug1: identity file /home/richard/.ssh/id_dsa-cert type -1
debug1: key_load_public: No such file or directory
debug1: identity file /home/richard/.ssh/id_ecdsa type -1
debug1: key_load_public: No such file or directory
debug1: identity file /home/richard/.ssh/id_ecdsa-cert type -1
debug1: key_load_public: No such file or directory
debug1: identity file /home/richard/.ssh/id_ed25519 type -1
debug1: key_load_public: No such file or directory
debug1: identity file /home/richard/.ssh/id_ed25519-cert type -1
debug1: Local version string SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_6.9
debug1: Remote protocol version 2.0, remote software version conker_1.0.315-a
08d059 app-152
debug1: no match: conker_1.0.315-a08d059 app-152
debug1: Authenticating to bitbucket.org:22 as 'git'
debug1: SSH2_MSG_KEXINIT sent
debug1: SSH2_MSG_KEXINIT received
debug1: kex: server->client aes128-ctr hmac-sha2-256-etm@xxxxxxxxxxx none
debug1: kex: client->server aes128-ctr hmac-sha2-256-etm@xxxxxxxxxxx none
debug1: expecting SSH2_MSG_KEX_ECDH_REPLY
debug1: Server host key: ssh-rsa SHA256:zzXQOXSRBEiUtuE8AikJYKwbHaxvSc0ojez9Y
XaGp1A
debug1: Host 'bitbucket.org' is known and matches the RSA host key.
debug1: Found key in /home/richard/.ssh/known_hosts:1
debug1: SSH2_MSG_NEWKEYS sent
debug1: expecting SSH2_MSG_NEWKEYS
debug1: SSH2_MSG_NEWKEYS received
debug1: SSH2_MSG_SERVICE_REQUEST sent
debug1: Authentications that can continue: publickey
debug1: Offering RSA public key: /home/richard/.ssh/id_rsa
debug1: Server accepts key: pkalg ssh-rsa blen 279
debug1: Authentication succeeded (publickey).
Authenticated to bitbucket.org ([104.192.143.1]:22).
debug1: channel 0: new [client-session]
debug1: Entering interactive session.
tcgetattr: Invalid argument
debug1: tty_make_modes: no fd or tio
PTY allocation request failed on channel 0
debug1: client_input_channel_req: channel 0 rtype exit-status reply 0
logged in as richardschoen.

You can use git or hg to connect to Bitbucket. Shell access is disabled.
debug1: channel 0: free: client-session, nchannels 1
Connection to bitbucket.org closed.
Transferred: sent 3300, received 1836 bytes, in 0.1 seconds
Bytes per second: sent 30707.1, received 17084.3
debug1: Exit status 0

Regards,

Richard Schoen
Director of Document Management